I had to take a step back and realize that, from pop culture to politics, sometimes it takes a trend or a “fad” to generate change in the hearts of even one person and in turn, that one person can be the spark that revolutionizes the world.
I had to revisit this from last year! The Word of God stays TRUE!
I declare: From this day on, I walk in revelation knowledge of the Word.
First of all, we cannot stay at home and reap. Just like a farmer cannot sow from sitting around doing nothing, neither shall he receive a harvest without action! Psalm 6:6-9 speaks to the life of the sluggard and shows us the truth that poverty will fall upon those who are unwilling to work.
With that being said, we must truly gain an understanding of this truth:
EVERY time we give, it IS given back to us! If we don’t discern how we’re receiving it, we will MISS the harvest!
1) Unexpected Income – We all like the idea of receiving random, unexpected money in the mail, but this is actually the LEAST of the harvest…however, it is VERY possible (I’m a witness!)
2) Favor – God speaking to somebody to do you good! Don’t miss your favor! If you are a giver, SOMEBODY around you is trying to favor you! FOLLOW THE FAVOR!
The key to this is also one of the GREATEST areas of harvest that we can receive. If we don’t have relationships with PEOPLE, how can God use others to extend His favor? We have to be in a position to receive and that always begins with our attitudes towards others.
3) Relationships and CONNECTIONS – Again, your harvest is in the hands of PEOPLE! If you don’t discern your relationships…YOU’LL MISS YOUR HARVEST.
4) Opportunities – Open doors. When a GOD ORDAINED DOOR OPENS, WALK IN IT!
5) Ideas, Visions, Dreams and Plans – God will continue to bless us with ideas that can be used to build up the Kingdom. When we sow, God sees our level of spiritual maturity and sees that once we are obedient with a little.
6) Divine Obedience to Assignments – Give into the Kingdom! Whatever you give, YOU WILL PROSPER!
We so often miss our harvest because it comes in unexpected “packages”. If you sow, ALWAYS look to receive your harvest! As with all things, practice discernment so you don’t MISS IT!?
Another word from Pastor Pitre: ‘Be Seated’